Volunteers are the lifeblood of our organization. Volunteers help with day-to-day ranch chores and operations, assist the Ride Staff with riding lessons, and help staff programs and activities. We are always looking for fun-loving, kind, patient, and energetic men, women and teens (16 and older) to assist us here at our Las Vegas HQ, the Horses4Heroes Family Equestrian Center. Hours vary throughout the year. So if you fancy yourself a Wrangler, a Ranch Hand or a Desk Jockey, contact us about volunteering!
Horses4Heroes Family Equestrian Center
4975 North Miller Lane (one block west of Buffalo off Lone Mountain)
Fill out online applications here:
• Junior Volunteers (Ages 13 to 15): https://form.jotform.com/222176524442149
• Volunteers (16 and up): https://form.jotform.com/203427602548151
• Camp Counselors (14 and up): https://form.jotform.com/201357148541149
• Wranglers: assist our Ride Staff, some horse experience required, must be at least 16
• Ranch Hands: help staff with daily chores, mucking stalls, setting up events
• Desk Jockeys: work in the house, staff events, help with camps, parties, EAL Workshops and Field Trips
• Camp Counselors: Teens and young adults, 14 and older, are invited to apply to work as Volunteer Camp Counselors. We have camps throughout the year, and we are always looking for fun-loving, energetic, outgoing teens and college students
Las-Vegas Based national non-profit Horses4Heroes is seeking volunteers (adults, college and highschool students) to help at our flagship facility, the Horses4Heroes Family Equestrian Center, now open at 4975 North Miller Lane.
We are also looking for youth groups, clubs, sports teams, Girl Scouts/Boy Scouts and businesses to schedule a day of community service (Weekends in the Barnyard).
Activities include leading horses, supervising the barnyard, assisting with the check-in, and helping with ranch chores.
Horses4Heroes is looking for fun-loving, responsible teens and young adults to volunteer for camp counselor positions throughout the year. We look for counselors that are good with kids and have skills in a variety of sports, horses, arts & crafts, theater arts, CPR, Life Guard, and other camp games and activities. This is a great way to get a jump start on community service hours for school, church or clubs and the experience looks GREAT on your resume for college or work. The role of a counselor is to facilitate the camp experience for our campers, ages 5 to 13.
Counselors: 16 and older
Counselors in Training: 14 to 15
Junior Counselors in Training: 13*
* * Limited number of openings, must have attended camp before. Small weekly fee. Register here: